Preparation For : 4 People | Preparation Time : 30 Minuites (Approx)
- Patra kobi ( Cabbage ) – 750grm
- Muga Dali ( Green Gram ) -75grm
- Nadia Kora ( Shredded coconut ) -1 cup
- Sukhila Lanka ( Dry chilies ) -1pc
- Rasuna ( Garlic ) -15 cloves
- Biri Dali ( Black gram ) -2 btps
- Sorisha ( Mustard seeds ) -2tps
- Haladi Gunda ( Turmeric powder ) -1 tsp
- Tela ( Refine oil ) -4btps
- Luna ( Salt ) to taste
Preparation : Step wise
- Finely chop the cabbage ( patra kobi ) into thin slices.
- Heat a pan ,add the green gram ( muga dali ) and fry till it turns light brown and keep it aside.
- Heat water ( 1/2 cup ) in a pan, add the fried green gram to it.
- When it starts boiling, add cabbage, salt to taste, stir it properly and cover it with a lid.
- Allow it to boil on a lower flame till it is properly cooked.
- Heat oil in another pan, add cloves of pealed garlic and sauté till it becomes light brown.
- Add the black gram, mustard seed and dry chill .Allow spluttering.
- Add the boiled cabbage and green gram ( muga dali ) to it,stir it properly and cover with a lid for 1 min.
- And then at last add shredded coconut and stir it . Serve hot.
Health & Additional Cooking Tips
This recipe is rich in protein, carbohydrate, energy and calcium. It gives strength to the bones and helps in good blood circulation