Preparation For : 4 People | Preparation Time : 30 Minuites (Approx)
- Raw banana – 500gms
- Refined oil – 4 tablespoon
- Turmeric powder -1 teaspoon
- Cumin seeds – 4 teaspoon
- Dry chilies – 2 ( as per taste )
- Garlic – 15 cloves
- Salt ( as per taste )
Preparation : Step wise
- Peel the bananas and make thin slices.
- Make a fine paste of cumin seeds, dry chilies and garlic.
- Boil the banana slices with turmeric powder and salt.
- Take out the bananas after they are cooked.
- Mix the masala paste with the boiled banana s properly.
- Heat a big spoon of oil in a tawa and fry the banana slices till they are golden brown.
Health & Additional Cooking Tips
Raw banana is a good source of iron. It is a nutritious diet for pregnant women