Preparation For : 4 People | Preparation Time : 20 Minuites (Approx)
- Makka ( Corn ) – 1 Kg
- Piaja ( Onion ) -200grm
- Kancha Lanka ( Green Chilies ) – 2 Pc
- Bhrusanga Patra ( curry leaf ) -2-3petal
- Haladi Gunda ( Turmeric powder ) -1 tsp
- Jeera ( Cumin Seeds ) – 3tsp
- Gua Gheea ( Ghee ) – 2-3 tbsp
- Luna ( Salt ) – as per taste
Preparation : Step wise
- Peel the corn ,then take out the corn niblets and keep aside.
- Chop the onion and green chilies.
- Heat the ghee in a pan and add the cumin seeds. Allow spluttering.
- Then add chopped onion, green chilies and curry leave to it, fry it till the onion turns light brown.
- Then add the corn niblets, turmeric powder and salt as per taste to it and stir it properly.
- Fry the above mixture for 5 -6 minutes till the corn niblets tenderly cooked and serve it hot.
Health & Additional Cooking Tips
Corns are rich in protein, calcium and energy. It is also rich in Zein and Gluteline.