Preparation For : 4 People | Preparation Time : 45 Minuites (Approx)
- Arua Chaula( Rice) -500gm
- Nadia(Coconut) – 1 whole
- Luna( Salt)- as per taste
- Refine Tela (Refined Oil) – as required
Preparation : Step wise
- Soak the rice in water for 1 hr. grate the coconut.
- Make a fine paste of coconut and rice. Add salt and leave it for 1 hr.
- Add water to make a thin batter out of it.
- Heat oil in a tawa, pour some batter into it, and cover it.
- After sometime remove from flame (the upper portion should be cooked, don’t turn it). Serve hot with boiled milk, dalma or any spicy curry.
Health & Additional Cooking Tips
Rice and coconut are good source of carbohydrate and fat.