Preparation For : 4 People | Preparation Time : 30 Minuites (Approx)
- Suji (rawa ) -250 gm
- Chini ( Sugar) -200 gm
- Gheea (Ghee) -50 gm
- Kaju ( Cashew Nut) – 20 gm
- Kismis (Raisin)-20 gm
- Teja Patra ( Bay Leaf)- 2pc
- Gola Maricha (Black Pepper)- 1 tsp
- Salt – as per taste
Preparation : Step wise
- To start with , roast rawa in a frying pan for around 10-12 minutes stirring in between , until it turns golden brown and then keep aside.
- Take a deep pan. Heat half spoon of ghee, fry the cashew nut and raisin till the nuts turn little golden brown and then add water (double the amount of rawa) to it.
- Add sugar and salt as per taste. Boil it for sometime .
- When it starts boiling put small amount of rawa and stir it. Repeat the same for the rest of rawa.
- Stir it properly to avoid forming lumps. Keep it on the flame for 2 min. Remove from flame and serve it hot or cold..
Health & Additional Cooking Tips
Rawa contains a good amount of iron and phosphorus which help in controlling the function of heart. (**some changes to done) . Water can be replaced with milk for a different flavor and taste.