Preparation For : 4 People | Preparation Time : 20 Minuites (Approx)
- Tamato ( Tomato ) – 400 gm
- Piaja ( Onion ) -100gm
- Rasuna ( Garlic ) – 2/3 cloves
- Kancha Lanka ( Green chili ) – 2pcs
- Sorisa Tela ( Mustard oil ) – 4 tsp
- BADIs’- 15 gm
- Dhania Patra ( Coriander leaves ) -15gm
- Luna ( Salt ) – as per taste
Preparation : Step wise
- Wash the tomatoes properly and keep aside.
- Chopped the onions, garlic and green chilies. Then cut the coriander leaf into tiny slices.
- Bake the tomatoes in a moderately flame till the tomatoes burst open.
- Heat Mustard oil ( 2 tps ) in a pan, fry the BADIS’ till it turns light brown. Then break the fried BADIs’ into tiny pieces.
- Peel off the baked tomatoes, mash it properly.
- Add the onion, garlic, green chilies ,coriander leaves ( from step – 2 ) ,oil ( 2tps ) and salt as per taste to it.
- Blend it properly, garish with fried BADIs ( from step-4 ) and serve it.
Health & Additional Cooking Tips
This recipe is rich in carotene, calcium, and vitamin -C.